Visual Insights From Complex Data
- Create interactive network maps from public or internal data sources.
- Benefit from hundreds of network algorithms available in the FNA Platform for identifying important nodes, detecting communities, and much more.
- Build intuition with fast interactive data exploration powered by algorithms that filter signal from noise.
- Communicate risks with a new visual language understood by quantitative analysts and senior management alike.
- Automate the analysis for real-time monitoring.
- Asset Managers and Hedge Funds
- Pension funds
- Central Banks
- Financial Market Infrastructures
Maps of Crossholdings between Financial Institutions
Help traders define trading strategies
This visualization shows relationships between major equity holdings on American financial market. We can see what each company holds and also who has major stakes in it. In this network one can really see the importance of asset managers, and how they link to the banking sector. The node size corresponds to the stock value and the edge thickness represents the number of held stocks. We have applied a clustering algorithm to show most closely related companies in the same color. The panel on the right allows the user to choose what properties correspond to node and edges sizes. It also has filters that can be applied in order to show only the most important network elements.