We are proud to announce the release of FNA Platform 3.0, the enterprise engine for financial network analytics and visual dashboards. The FNA Platform offers a comprehensive end-to-end solution for operationalizing the monitoring of various financial networks ranging from counterparty exposures to interconnected financial markets. Our vision is that the platform provides the central infrastructure for many new applications by FNA and our partners.
FNA Platform 3.0 is built for monitoring and analyzing exposure networks, CDS networks, payment networks, correlation networks, and many other interconnected financial systems.
* Contains over 200 different graph and network metrics with full documentation and tutorials
* Includes specialized algorithms developed in recent research - e.g SinkRank, DebtRank, Core Periphery, etc.
* Can tap to data from various online sources and connect to enterprise databases or data in csv files
* Allows automation of all analytics with scripts, schedulers and via a REST API
* Is available online, as an enterprise software and on a local installation for research purposes
* Offers a wide range of user administration and security features (e.g. SSL)
Contact us for a full demo.
FNA Applications and consulting work by Financial Network Analytics and our partners are developed using the computational and visualization capabilities of the FNA Platform. A few previews of applications being built using the platform include: